Registration Procedure & Rules
- Registration Forms are to be filled in and submitted to the School Office before the end of the Registration period.
- Incomplete or illegible Registration Forms, without photographs will not be processed/accepted.
- Date for interaction will be given at the time of registration. The school authorities reserve the right to change the date and time of Interaction/ Aptitude Test.
- Mere issuing of form and registration does not guarantee admission, which is subject to the availability of seats and other procedures.
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation or concerned civic authority must be attached with the Registration Form.
- Age should be properly specified on the forms.
Admission Procedure & Rules
Aptitude Assessment & Interaction
- There will be an aptitude assessment for students seeking admission from Class I and upwards. Only those candidates who clear the assessment will be called for an interaction.
- Result will be displayed on the notice board on the dates specified at the time of interaction
- Candidates, whose names are included in the list must pay the fee by the dates indicated on the list, otherwise admission will automatically stands cancelled.
- Parents are requested to carefully fill and submit the Admission Form, Transportation Form, and Medical Form at the time of payment of fee.
- The date of birth of the child is required to be supported by the Birth Certificate in original issued by the Municipal Corporation Local Body as applicable, along with a certified photostat copy thereof. An affidavit or any other evidence is not acceptable in place of Birth Certificate. It is to be attached with the Admission Form for classes Nursery & Prep. For class 1 and above, Transfer Certificate is to be attached.
- The child will be granted the student Identity Card only after all forms are duly filled and the admission formalities are completed.
- Parents are to report to the Reception Counter of the school on the dates specified in the joining instructions along with the student I-card.
- Your ward has to report in School Uniform, along with Books and Stationery as prescribed by the school.
Age Criteria as on 31-03-2021